Information on all our phone and broadband tariffs
What can Service First do for you as a residential user?
Residential telecoms – The very best system for your home
We help our residential telecoms customers save money and enjoy much better service levels. If you’ve ever been frustrated by your current telecoms supplier, you’ll enjoy an entirely different experience with us.
Our domestic telecoms customers often ask us to supply them with everything they need – including telephone landlines, broadband internet connection and mobiles – because they know that using a single supplier means they get the best possible deal.
Would you like to save money on your home telecoms bills? Then read on.
FREE no obligation domestic telecoms reviews, FREE 30 day trials
We’ll be happy to review your current home telecoms services for you, with no obligation. There’s nothing to lose, so why not see how we can help you make the most of your residential telecoms? Alternatively, why not request a 30-day trial? As a Service F1rst customer you can:
- reduce the amount you spend on telecoms, because we negotiate the best rates with suppliers and we have the knowledge needed to identify the best deal for your particular needs
- speak to a knowledgeable, friendly and helpful person, based here in the UK, 8.30am to 6pm on working days. Alternatively you can leave us a message and we’ll call you back before the end of the next working day
- ask us for help or advice any time you need to
- deal with just one convenient bill per month for all the telecoms services we provide
Residential telecoms services – What you can expect from us
We know how important your telecommunications are. So we put service first every time by:
- talking through your requirements in detail so we understand what you need now, and how your needs might change in the future
- giving you a free, unbiased assessment of your current telecoms and letting you know if you already have the best possible deal
- understanding exactly what you require and evaluating potential improvements before making recommendations and explaining them clearly to you
- ensuring you are 100% happy before asking you to take action
- making sure you understand exactly what’s involved, and keeping you informed all the way through the process from start to finish
- working hard on your behalf to make the changes happen as smoothly and quickly as possible
It’s easy to switch too. When you switch to us, all you need to do is cancel your existing supplier’s direct debits. We take care of everything else.
Want to find out more about our home telecoms services?
Domestic mobile phone services
The mobile phone tariff landscape is extremely complicated! But we know our way around the market, and we’re happy to find the best deal for your household by:
- recommending the mobile service provider that suits your mobile phone usage best
- sourcing and supplying a mobile phone for you, often at a fraction of the usual cost, using our buying power to negotiate the best rates
- insuring your mobile phone against theft or accidental damage, saving you the time and hassle
- whenever possible, paying your subscription fees and call charges for you then sending you one simple, convenient bill (in some circumstances the mobile supplier will send you a bill direct)
- reviewing your situation at least once a year on your request, to make sure you stay ahead of the game
- giving you sensible advice about your mobile phone service whenever you need it
Contact us about our domestic mobile phone services
Domestic broadband services
The domestic broadband arena is also highly competitive. Luckily we know our way around it and we fully understand the lingo! We will help you get the best domestic broadband deal by:
- identifying and supplying the service that’s most appropriate for you
- using our expertise and buying power to negotiate the best rates
- paying your subscription fees, then sending you one convenient monthly bill
- reviewing the situation at least once a year on your request, so you always enjoy the best deal at the best price
- providing expert advice about your broadband service whenever you need it
Subject to availability and a line check, we provide super-fast broadband with low contention ratios (which means more bandwidth is available) and anything from 2GB to unlimited downloads. As a general rule standard broadband, via your telephone line, can deliver as much as 8MB and fibre-optic lines as much as 40MB, but it depends entirely on your particular line.
- free setup
- free static IP address
- free 200MB of webspace
- free transfer from an existing ISP
- up to 20 free email addresses