Information on all our phone and broadband tariffs
What can Service First do for your business phone systems?
Business phone systems – Simple, effective, value for money
Common sense business phone systems
The telephone is often the easiest way to reach your customers, clients and partners. It should also be the easiest way for them to reach you. The last thing you want is for important business callers to be routed incorrectly, disconnected or faced with a bewildering array of automated options. We’ll recommend a system that suits your business needs down to the ground and provide a perfectly professional interface.
Future proof telephone systems for business
You need to make sure you have enough capacity for your current needs, while planning for future growth. The small business phone systems we recommend have fewer bells and whistles than systems used by large blue chip companies, but they still provide all the core features you need.
In order to do this we supply, install and support NEC, Panasonic, Fark, BCM, Avaya/Nortel. We also support Samsung and old BT systems.
Compatible commercial phone systems
You need to ensure compatibility with the equipment you already own. You might also need special features like voicemail, messaging on-hold, headsets or conferencing equipment. Whatever your solution, it’s good to know that we provide all the support you need to keep your business phone system running at peak performance 24/7/365.
What you can expect from us
- a total business telephone system solution, with all your telecoms services on one account for convenience and simplicity
- an in-depth knowledge of every kind of telephone system and digital solution, for any environment, including NEC, Nortel, Panasonic, LG and Samsung
- telephone and remote support for numerous brands including NEC, Nortel, Panasonic, LG and Samsung
- ISDN coverage for all digital products (ISDN2 – ISDN30), for exceptional line quality and super-fast, accurate data transfer extra extensions and extension shifting
- access to the Openreach portal for new line installations, plus the option to book engineers’ visits directly into their diaries
- cost effective maintenance contracts for 1 – 5 years for your peace of mind
- credit agreements available – just ask
Inbound call management and telephone answering services
We even provide telephone-related services designed to make the most of your telecoms and help your business thrive:
- good value, top quality automated telephone answering
- professional call forwarding services
- out-of-hours call handling by courteous, fully qualified UK-based professionals
- call handling with service level agreements to ensure important calls are given priority
Want to find out more?
Contact Us We’re always happy to answer your questions.